http://www.wuyue8.com/bbs

共14 条记录, 每页显示 10 条, 页签: [1] [2]
[浏览FULL版此帖]

标题:【秘境第2轮】精神图景

1楼
冠冠 发表于:2023/11/25 11:17:23

论精神系统

当荀灌(冠冠)开始写她的关于自酿橙在精神疏导作用的研究报告时,一个问题在她脑海中出现:“我在为谁而书写?”

“给天下,给后人,给真理,”她回答自己,但她很快又将这个想法否定了“但如果后世的人找不到我的记录,他们怎么知道我是否发现了精神系统的真正方程式?如果我不能记录,我凭什么认为它会在后世被看见?靠做梦吗。”

事实上荀灌心里知道她还没有找到我们精神系统的全景图。我所知道的是一些测试什么是真什么是假的方法。如果还没有充分认证,就告诉别人这是关于神经系统的正解,那她和那些拿着错误理论就让弟子硬背的舞月殿的长老们又有何区别。

“我们必须继续探索;我们需要知道真相,”荀灌用一种临时的墨水在论文的缝隙之间写下了这段文字,“虽然我们并没有可以测试现在正在发生的一切的性质的方法,仍然有很多关于精神运作的知识要学习。我们仍然要继续这种探索” 荀灌深深地吸了一口新鲜空气,空气中混杂着她自制的橙汁的香味,她感到有点放松。她的宠物,一只白色的小狗睡在木床旁边。

自公元前360年以来,中国古代先贤就已经想象过我们的精神系统。著名哲学家庄周通过比喻蝴蝶和他自己提出了关于现实和梦的猜想。

我们是生活在自然世界或某人的精神宇宙?这个问题困扰了哲学家和学者几个世纪。似乎我们的行为是由情感反映的,但这是否意味着思想和灵魂完全决定了我们作为个体,而我们所处的身体是完全没有意义的?

长生派通过消灭身体来追求一种不可磨灭的精神,他们告诉他们的追随者,人们将在经历三场命中注定的灾难后达到长生不老的境界:身体破碎、天劫雷击和厌恶自己。

张良,汉朝著名的思想家和军事家,据记载是第一个实现这一目标的人。他因其才华和对汉朝的贡献而获得了永生。

但是,这是否真的发生了。我们所能找到的只是道家书籍或虚构小说中写的故事。 所有这些关于永生的理论都缺乏可证实的证据。 那么,我们对仙术的研究到底在寻找什么呢?

“嗷呜,”小狗睁开眼睛,尖叫着,好像自己是一只狼。

这让荀灌想起了她参加5所仙术联盟主办的那个游戏时的一次有趣的对话。

“读过最近的新书《哨兵》吗? 这是市场上最畅销的书。”

“其中,对情感强烈的哨兵而和具实体感的精神动物的想象很有意思。”

“我也觉得。我们修仙者精神力比普通人更强烈,我总是觉得很累。”

“你可以用七叶一枝花来帮助你,它对精神疏导很有用。” 一剑谷的冷冽说。

“是的,我们的长老愿意与你分享植物,你可以向她申请移植。” 沈濯也是一个代表。

“我正在用天天天兰来帮助我。” 刀笔堂的高级药剂师花弦说:“它很有用。”

“那么,你们都认为植物可以帮助治疗我们的精神系统。”荀灌问。

“不是每种植物,只有由超自然技术人员精心培育的种类。

“这太麻烦了。我想得到一只小兽,可以自动修复我的精神释放,帮助我释放多余的信息。” “我也是。” “你想象过你的灵兽吗? 它会是什么样子?

“我的是一只猫,有麝香的味道。”

“一只瑟列蚁。不,一窝凶猛的蚂蚁。”

“你们太残暴了,我的会是一只树懒,比我还懒。”

“你呢?” “一只银色的冰原狼?”

荀灌至今没有专属的实体灵兽,也没有真正的冰原狼陪伴她,她只有这只混血的泰迪陪着她。

“但我还是可以叫银风狼,这是它的名字。”

“虽然它现不可以和我说话,但它确实是我专属的实体灵兽。”

“也许我们已经在灵界交谈过,在梦里交谈过,在我意识到之前。”

“如果我对精神系统的猜测是正确的,那么人类群体将有一个共同神经网络。我可以早这个网络里记录我所有的经历和猜想。”

“有一天,进入这个元宇宙的其他人会知道我的故事,他们会帮助我继续我的研究。”

“如果我猜对了,那么我所有的猜想都可以被验证。”

“为了实现这个目标,我必须忠于我的研究,不使用虚构的数据或未经证实的信息。”

“当我忠于真理时,我将发现更多关于世界的真相。”

2楼
冠冠 发表于:2023/11/25 11:18:09
门派:散修盟(已绑定)
帖杀:无
抢夺:无
猎捕:银风狼
3楼
冠冠 发表于:2023/11/25 11:18:53
On the Mental System
As Xun Guan began to write her report, a question arose in her mind:
"To whom am I writing this report?" she wondered. "To the people, to the future, to the truth," she answered herself. "But if those of the future cannot find my records, how will they ever know if I discovered the true equations of the mental system?"
"Actually," she admitted, "I haven't found the correct overview graph of our mental system. What I do know are some methods for testing what is true and what is false."
"We have to keep exploring; we need to know the truth," she declared. "Even though we can test the properties of everything that is happening right now, we still have much to learn about the workings of the mind."

Xun Guan took a deep breath of the fresh air mixed with fragrance of her self-brewed orange, she felt a little released. Her pet, a white puppy is sleeping beside the wooden bed.

Since 360 BC, ancient Chinese has imagined about our mental system. Zhuang Zhou, the famous philosopher put forward a conjecture about reality and dreams by the metaphor of butterfly and himself.

Whether we are living in the natural world or someone’s mental universe? This question puzzled philosophers and scholars for centuries . It seems that our behavior is reflected by emotions , but does that mean mind and soul completely determines who we are as individuals, and the body we stay in is completely meaningless?

The immortal institutes pursue an indelible spirit through obliterated form the body, they tell their followers people will reach the stage of longevity after three destined disasters: Broke of body, lightning stroke and dislike oneself.

Zhang Liang, the famous Politicians and militaries in Han Dynasty was recorded the first human to achieve it.  He was rewarded an eternal life for his genius and contributions to Han Dynasty.
But, it this want really happened. All we can find is stories written in Taoist books or fiction novels.

All these theories on eternality about lacked testified evidence.

Then, what we are actually pursuing through the studies of magic power?

“Wow,” the little dog opened its eyes, screaming as if he was a wolf.
This remind Xun Guan of an interesting talk when she participate the game hosted by 5-unions.
“Have read the fiction novel 《哨兵》? It’s the best seller in market.”
“Part of it, The imagination of strong sensibility and entitative spiritual animal is very interesting.”
“Me, too. We magic talents have stronger sensibility than common people, and I always feel exhausted.”
“ You can use七叶一枝花 to help you. It’s very useful for mental heal.” Said冷冽 from一剑谷.
“That’s true. Our supervisors is willing to share you the plant,  you can apply to her.” 沈濯is also an representative
“I’m using the天天天兰 to help me.” 花弦 is a senior pharmacist from刀笔堂,”It’s helpful.”
“so, all of you think plants can help to medicate our mental system.”Asked Xun Guan.
“Not every plant, only the type of herd that is Carefully cultivated by supernatural technicians.
“That’s too rigid. I want to get a little beast that can automatically collect my mental universe and help me release the Redundant information”
“Me-too.”
“Have you imagined about your spirit beast? What will it like? Mine would be a cat , with the flavor of musk.”
“A lycoptera. Nom A nest of fierce ants.”
“You are so aggressive. Mine would be a sloth, lazy than me.”
“what about you?”
“A silver dire wolf?”

Xun Guan didn’t have an exclusive entitative spiritual beast, nor a dire wolf to company her. All she had is this half-bred Teddy.
“But I can still called a silver dire wolf. That’s his name.”
“He is my exclusive entitative spiritual beast, although he can talk to me now.”
“May we had talked in the spiritual world ,in my dreams, before I realizing it.”

If my conjectures about mental system is right, there will be a Neural network of humankind. I can record my experience in this mental world.”
“One day ,others entering this meta-universe will know my story, and they will help me to continue my studies.”
“If only I made the correct guess and all my conjecture can be tested”
“To achieve this. I have to stay loyalty to my studies, do not use made-up data or uncertified information.”
“When I stay loyalty to the truth, I will discover more about it."  

4楼
冠冠 发表于:2023/11/25 11:20:33
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看图片点击可在新窗口打开查看有道的AI翻译真傻,发完算球,回家再改英文版
[此贴子已经被作者于2023-11-25 11:24:02编辑过]
5楼
星迴 发表于:2023/11/25 16:32:17
冠冠

门派:散修盟(已绑定)

猎捕:银风狼(已绑定)

6楼
明黑 发表于:2023/11/25 16:48:31